[nvda-translations] some internal commands are spoken in English

  • From: access@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 16:59:26 +0200

Hello,

I hadn't tried 2012.3 till now. Though the language is set to Greek and the menus are in Greek indeed, when pressing NVDA+s the "speech mode" phrases are in English. I can not see something missing in the translation file.

Also, some words that were left as "fuzzy" translations (in the punctuation/symbol level) is presented in English in the dropdown box. I now removed fuzzy, but is this normal?

Gerasimos