[nvda-translations] Wrong Messages when collapsing and expanding tree view items

  • From: Marlin Rodrigues <marlincgrodrigues@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 11:04:53 -0300

Hi,

In some cases, when I need to collapse or expand a tree view item, I don't hear the correct message, specifically if using object navigation. When I press NVDA+enter to expand a collapsed item, NVDA says "reduzir" which in Portuguese means collapse, then says "expandido", (expanded). When the item is expanded and I press NVDA+enter to collapse it, so NVDA says "expandir" which means expand, then says "recolhido", (collapsed).
Even if I change the NVDA'S language, the problem persists.
Is this related with WXPython?
If so, I'd like to fix this in python trunk.

Thanks

Marlin