[ntnm] Re: The survey

  • From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ntnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 22:27:16 +0100

Well one thing  is for sure,  RNIB doesn't boot anyone off list
for being critical of RNIB.

I was given a warning  few eeks ago by  a moderator of
a braileuk  list.  Seems he didn't like me being critical of RNIB
Even  though he  wasn't  an RNIB memmber of staff.
He refused to accpt that my posts ere on  topic
for his list  as theywere braille  related.

I was on about  braille  production cut backs.
and
Talking news papers  for braille users.

Derek
services.