[ntnm] Re: The survey

  • From: "Long, Alison" <Alison.Long@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ntnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 13:43:28 +0100

Hi,
We haven't published the survey results yet, but fully intend to,
alongside RNIB's response to the results.  I'm sorry this has taken a
little longer than planned due to staff changes, but would like to
assure you that we're not standing still behind the scenes, there's lots
of work continuing on various developments.   I can also confirm that
there are absolutely no plans on our part that the list dies from
inertia!

I'm afraid the lack of weekly updates is entirely my fault. Perhaps a
good point to review reinstating it on a weekly or monthly basis would
be following publication of the survey results?  We'll include something
in our survey response to gather feedback from all customers of the
service.
Regards
Alison