[nas-2000] Re: restart

  • From: philipp Wehrheim <flipstar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: nas-2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 20:42:58 +0200

Dennis Suchomsky schrieb:

>> Yes, you are. Helps nothing.
>>
> maybe gpl-violations.org helps see this:
> How can I help gpl-violations.org ?
>
> Firstly by not reacting to a technical GPL violation in an extreme
> fashion. Secondly by checking the violation is indeed a violation.
thats exactly the point I think they created there on driver
for the controller cpu gpio etc etc

But if they use the kernel unchanged (in the vanilla fashon)
I guess its ok because you cant force them to put there driver
unter the glp like you cant force ati/nvidia to release
the sources ... as long as they did't build it on top of
gpl code