[nas-2000] Re: restart

  • From: Tom Haukap <warz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <nas-2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 20:17:59 +0200

Having some of your Tinky fetures on my box would be nice. So a solution
which is more or less independed from the specific device would be fine.

I like the layout having all twinky stuff in one folder, but I think for the
"DUAL HDD NAS" I use (what a stupid name) it's not enought. The way they
store the config settings is totaly different from the NAS 1000/2000.

Regards,

Tom