[nas-2000] Re: restart

  • From: Aurel <massman@xxxxxxx>
  • To: nas-2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 19:20:48 +0200

One question: have you got any contact with raidsonic. Don't you
think they would be interrested in improving their NAS with the open source
community. On the other hand we can get more info.
I think that we should enter in contact and try this.
I have the mail of the Raidsonic Product Manager if you want Flip.

Regards !

--
Aurel