[muglo] Re: printer

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 23:47:37 -0500

Sorry Jim, I guess I started reading the thread half way through so I
did not realize that the problems were with a new printer.  I would
take it back and have them change it for a new one.  I remember years
ago I bought an Epson at Future Shop and they wanted to send it away to
be fixed so I asked for my money back or a new printer and they
reluctantly got a new box from the back.

Gerhard