[muglo] Re: printer

  • From: Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 20:27:58 -0400

On 28-Jun-06, at 7:48 PM, Eric Dunbar wrote:

> Have you run out of any one of the inks yet?
>
> It could  be that you are using the colours at roughly the same rate.
> I've now for the first time run into a situation where my colours are
> _not_evenly matched but that's only because we've printed the _same_
> image many (50+) times--but, then again, previously I wasn't a heavy
> colour user (I've been converted by a cheap supply of colour inks).
>
> PS I didn't think the Mac OS X drivers for the Canon printers tracked
> ink.
>
> Eric.

Canon printers have always tracked ink on Macs, possibly because they
made all the Apple branded printers in the past, ink jets & lasers.
They also don't lie as much as Epsons, where the level of ink remaining
is at least 10-20% more than cited, hence the class action in the US.
TTFN,
TeeC

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/