[muglo] Re: printer

  • From: Leith Peterson <leithriver7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 10:53:08 -0500

Hi Hawk:

Select the Canon printer icon in the Chooser, then close the Chooser.

The reason the Laserwriter 8 icon is showing in the Chooser is
because you have it selected in the Extensions Manager.  If you don't
want it to show, disable it in the Extensions Manager.

Hope this helps.

Leith

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/