[muglo] Re: printer

  • From: "Eric Dunbar" <eric.dunbar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 21:06:51 -0400

On 27/06/06, Hawk <taylorc547@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Just curious although I think I know the answer. I have a Canon 1860 printer
> with a colour cartridge. I was warned today that the black ink is very low.
> The colours haven't been touched because I haven't printed any pictures for
> a while. I suppose you still have to replace the entire cartridge? Jim

One more thought... you might want to print _something_ with colour
every few weeks to make sure that the nozzles don't clog (of course,
Canon makes stunning printers so you don't have to worry too much
about that problem).

Eric.

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/