[muglo] Re: PAL system

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 23:35:23 -0400

As you all know i have had many questions about editing and creating a
new DVD from it!  In my quest I have found out that if you use Mac DVD
Player it will normally read N American Region (1) DVDs; however if you
put in a Region 2 DVD it will switch over for you to play it and will
continue in that mode until you put in a Region 1 DVD; it will remain
in this mode until you change back to Region 2.  BUT AND THIS IS
IMPORTANT - you can only make 5 switches and then you are stuck with
the last one!!  Thus if you want to check i f your DVD will play in
Region 2 you can check it this way!

I personally have not done this yet but plan to do so when someone is
sending me a Region 2 DVD so hopefully it will work!!

But remember this limit of 5 changes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck!  And hope this helps you!!

Paul