[muglo] Re: PAL system

  • From: Joe McManus <joe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 14:39:44 -0400

I have made PAL DVDs from an HDV project then converted them in
compressor, then just selected PAL in DVD Studio Pro. If the disc is
in PAL format and it plays on your computer, then it works and will
play on a pal machine. If it plays on your DVD player at home, you
did something wrong, and if it doesn't play on your computer then you
really did something wrong ;)

What program are you using to create the DVD?