[muglo] Re: Need Modem - OS 9.1 compatible

  • From: Alex <admeddemda@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 13:20:46 -0500

well I have no idea.... try it and see. I currently use a cable
modem, so I can't try out the GV I have here too easily... (would
involve reinstalling ppp, etc).

Anyway, what is this ARA version 4 thing? I have no idea.
I know I've used my USR modem under 9.1, and I am pretty sure I've
also used the GV336, but it's been a long time, so don't know for
sure. Too bad if they don't work... I've always liked their smaller
footprint. (although the lights on the USR were better to work with)

--
-------
Free yourself from auto dependence...