[muglo] Re: Need Modem - OS 9.1 compatible

  • From: Mary <iMary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 12:56:04 -0500

At 12:42 PM -0500 3/26/03, Alex wrote:

>I've used a GV modem in OS9, it was a serial modem tho.

OS 9 dot what? tho', Alex...

There is some indication that GV external modems worked up to 9.0.4, and then,
with the advent of ARA version 4 in OS 9.1, they no longer worked because GV
(and the outfits (Boca Research and Zoom) that subsequently acquired their
modem biz) never developed a script that would work past ARA version 3.x.

So, do you know if your GV (serial) modem works with OS 9.1?

Mary