[muglo] Re: Need Modem - OS 9.1 compatible

  • From: Alex <admeddemda@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 12:42:39 -0500

>I believe GV went out of business around 2000 and the script that I
>use is the one recommended by in the package:
>
>GV flex/V90  ARA 3.0/0T-PPP

So your modem is serial, or usb? It isnt clear in the other posts...

I've used a GV modem in OS9, it was a serial modem tho. I used
AT&F1&D0&C1 (that '0' is a zero) as the script, and set flow control
to "cts only"

But if it's a usb modem, I have no idea.
--
-------
Free yourself from auto dependence...