[muglo] Jaguar on an early G4

  • From: Mark Sandilands <marksan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 19:20:09 -0700

I have a G4 that I bought in 1999 when they first came out.  I'm thinking of
finally going over to OS 10 and went to the local dealer who said that Jaguar
doesn't support classic (OS 9.2.2) software.  I thought I'd seen stuff that
said it did.  Any advice from anybody?  I have lots of memory (512 MB of RAM)
and a 10 gig hard drive (which seems puny compared to the 80 gigs that come
with the new G4s).

________
Mark Sandilands
Lethbridge