[muglo] Re: Bluetooth cordless scroll mouse

  • From: Mary <iMary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 12:54:11 -0500

At 10:24 AM -0500 2/6/04, Eurogarth wrote:

>  > Mac users (and everyone else!) should think twice about buying from
>>  (supporting) Microsoft.
>
>Why?

Oops, sorry Garth, my statement was only meant to be a *reminder* to
others here of something I believe to be self-evident.

I wouldn't argue a case against Microsoft, since it's already been done.
http://news.findlaw.com/microsoft.html

And BTW, my advice was to "think twice" which is a very different
thing from "dismissing a product out of hand".

"Thinking twice" can go something like this:

First thought: "How can I get what I want for the least amount of money?"

Second thought: "How can I get what I want for the least amount of
money, while causing the least amount of harm, and maybe even making
the world a better place?"

  Mary