[muglo] Re: Bluetooth cordless scroll mouse

  • From: Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 18:51:36 -0500

The Mac Bluetooth mouse has no little piece to plug into the USB port.  It¹s
all internal.  That makes set up and travel easy. One less step and one less
item to break or lose.
Also, my color just went negative.  The background is black and the letters
are white.  I rebooted it and it is still the same. HELP!!!

Tee Cashmore