[muglo] Bluetooth cordless scroll mouse

  • From: Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 18:07:45 -0500

Is it worth buying a Bluetooth cordless scroll mouse? I bought a Mac
cordless mouse with my new laptop and, while it has Bluetooth (great
reliability), it has no scroll function nor does it have the right button
function (both characteristics I miss very much not to mention a sore hand
from clicking on the arrow).  There are USB cordless scroll mice available
for $50-70 at Future Shop.  Any suggestions?