[muglo] Re: Bluetooth cordless scroll mouse

  • From: Eurogarth <eurogarth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Muglo@Freelists. Org" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 16:06:44 -0500

Basically, Tee I completely agree with you: Provided the "principles" are
the result of deliberate research and decision making. Bandwagon principles
are usually sort term. For me, Apple would likely not exist today without
Microsoft's intervention. So as a matter of principle, I do not see how one
can purchase Apple and damn Microsoft at the same time.