[muglo] Re: Bluetooth cordless scroll mouse

  • From: Mary <iMary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 19:16:55 -0500

At 6:54 PM -0500 2/5/04, Eurogarth wrote:

>Although countless here will disagree,

I'll start the disagreement thusly: :-)

>  for around 49$ you can a a Microsoft
>USB Optical mouse....

Mac users (and everyone else!) should think twice about buying from
(supporting) Microsoft.

>  It is the BEST mouse I've ever used

What other products have you used? There are many, many alternatives.

>  and works
>perfectly on my iMac including the scroll and, are you ready for it, a
>right-click function that works!

I have a USB 2-button scroll mouse from Logitech (the makers of Apple
mice) that cost $20.00 at Staples and works just great.

  Mary