[muglo] Solo Users?

  • From: Ilbert Walker <walker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 13:32:15 -0500

Do other solo users out there feel the same way about unnecessary (for
me!) complications and security precautions embedded in OS X ?
I am the only person with access to my G5 - and see no need for such
things as Keychain Access for instance ?

Can I safely delete all of my Keychain items ?  e.g. Internet and mail
passwords etc

Having recently experienced much time wasting after losing Safari and
Apple Mail info - I'm hesitant to try ?

What other features are of no consequence to Solo Users which could be
done away with ?

Thanks for any advice

Ilbert

etc