[msb-alumni] Re: O.T. No more Watches

  • From: Toni <coffey41@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 21:33:11 -0400

Lad you enjoy your iPhone Don. I am surprised I use mine a lot myself. I sure
like the time future also.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 21, 2014, at 9:27 PM, Don Bowman <donaldbowman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

For years, I used those talking watches from Radio Shack.
I wore them all the years I was at General Motors; h however, I have not used a
watch since I began using a smart phone about six years ago.
I first used a Windows based Black jack, with the speech program from
CodeFactory, a company in Madrid Spain.
Now, for the past three years, I use an iPhone.
I bought on, because of comments I saw folks on this list making.
I figured if Richard & Steve thought so much of them, I should give one a try.
I did that, and have not looked back.
an Iphone is like an electronic Swiss Army kknife.
Those Radio Shack watches were great in their time; however, that time is past.
good Call Radio Shack!
DRB

--
Donald Bowman