[msb-alumni] Re: O.T. No more Watches

  • From: "Vickie" <happytraveler1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 16:01:41 -0700

I just looked at the Independent living Aids website and they still have
talking watches for as low as $5.99.  I think I can afford that, when I need a
new watch.  In fact, the highest talking watch was only $15.99 and braille
watches were fairly cheap too.  I also looked at the watches at NFB.org and
they’re around $50 and there’s one for $150.  And, Fred, that plant app looks
pretty cool.  We’re trying to grow vegies inside and they keep dying.  so now
maybe we can make them actually grow.  The information didn’t say how much the
sensor is though.  but we haven’t visited the website yet.  so we’ll do that
soon and I’m sure we’ll find out then.  Take care.
Vickie Rolison