[msb-alumni] Re: O.T. No more Watches

  • From: Fawn Scott <fawnscott61@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 10:24:13 -0400

Hi Jim
I'm like you in that respect love seeing time in places like China and other
countries also like it when we travel to other cities like Columbus Oh or
Wisconsin w our buisness. I think it's neet how the iPhone clock automatically
changes to the time zone your in.
Fawn Scott class of 81

Sent from my iPhone