[msb-alumni] O.T. No more Watches

  • From: "Vickie" <happytraveler1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MSB Alumni" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 18:20:01 -0700

Well, haven’t seen Victor put this news on this list. However, he did message
me through Facebook. Radio Shack, who used to be the cheapest talking products
for the blind, is no longer selling them. Both talking watches, and talking
clocks have been eliminated from Radio shack’s inventory. They claim that a
blind person can get this information from their cell phones. that is true, but
only those who have the I phone or a smart phone, I should say really. I do use
the time and alarm services from my cell phone. But, I also use my talking
watch for time. I know I will definitely miss getting talking and inexpensive
watches from Radio Shack.
Vickie Rolison