[mountainmilers] Re: Sunday Run

  • From: Cindy Rollins <cindy.tuttle.rollins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, jowen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 15:15:52 -0700

Jessica O. ~ Cool, and even after you have been up for days on end, I have
never known you to be *slow*! Maria will be joining us as well tomorrow
morning.

Cactus John ~ although I do love running groom creek, I think I'll stick
with WRM course for a while to help with the training for the race.

Have fun all, with what ever runs and/or races you are participating in!

- Cindy