[mountainmilers] Sunday Run

  • From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 17:49:50 -0400 (EDT)

I see from the schedule that we are supposed to be on the Creeks trail on
Sunday morning.  Since I am working the race and not running, I am not
overly excited about running there but will if there is a group going.

Obviously the RagSNOT's will not be there because they  will be doing their
piddly 3 mini runs on Friday and Saturday  and would probably be crying for
mommy if anyone even suggests  that they show up...

I plan to go long and fast Sunday if anyone wants to run with me -  open to
ideas...dirt is OK but it needs to be a real road like Tonto.

Brooke says the burns in Groom Creek were actually worse last week - looks
like a volcano eruption today (as it did Tuesday too).

Ken

PS:  Guess I will be getting some texts/emails from Vegas  soon...