[mountainmilers] Re: Sunday Run

  • From: Ann Fricke <asfricke@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jowen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 16:15:20 -0700

Mark and I are planning on being at Bashford at 9am.  Probably do the WRM 10K
route...or something like it
 Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 15:15:52 -0700
Subject: [mountainmilers] Re: Sunday Run
From: cindy.tuttle.rollins@xxxxxxxxx
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; jowen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jessica O. ~ Cool, and even after you have been up for days on end, I have
never known you to be *slow*! Maria will be joining us as well tomorrow morning.

Cactus John ~ although I do love running groom creek, I think I'll stick with
WRM course for a while to help with the training for the race.

Have fun all, with what ever runs and/or races you are participating in!

- Cindy

On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 11:34 AM, <jowen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

R> I will be there. Probably slow cause I work tonight. Jessica O

I am going to run the WRM course, probably 14miles, on Sunday at 8am. Meet
> behind brashford courts, if anyone is interested.
>
> ~Cindy
> On Jan 28, 2012 8:53 AM, "Ann Fricke" <asfricke@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>  Saw Cactus John's idea on
 Groom Creek..not sure I want to deal with
>> ice/snow....yes we are wimps. Is anyone meeting downtown to run part of
>> the
>> WRM route tomorrow? If so what time and where?

>> Thanks
>> Stephanie and Mark

Any problems or questions about this mail list feel free to contact

fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx