[mountainmilers] Re: Sunday Run

  • From: "Janie" <tiajuana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 18:25:08 -0700

GREAT!!!!

From: Deborah Baker
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 6:14 PM
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mountainmilers] Re: Sunday Run

looking forward to meeting you...I'm Brenda's sister.  We ran the 1/2.  We
weathered the weather pretty good.  didn't really get cold til we were eating
and waiting for the results.  Per Ken , Steve is alive and well and finished in
just over 5 hours. We had dinner with him the night before - we were all
pulling for decent weather.
If the weather holds out on Wed -I'll try to be at the peavine.

From: tiajuana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 16:04:02 -0700

Deborah, I don’t know which one you are what race you did.....I did the
10k...Yes, lucked out because it stopped raining just before,  and began again
just after...shivering cold to me!!!! They brought in a Canadian to beat
me...she was long and lean and wore tights all by themselves (I have to wear
shorts over tights) it was so cold I ran in pants, with the crotch too
low....that’s it!!! They broke my stride!!!! I was OK with my time.....I was
SOOOOO cold I didn’t stay.....I wondered about Old Steve.....he won’t call or
write.....STEVE???? Where are you?

Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 06:06:49 -0800
From: trifivelover@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mountainmilers] Sunday Run
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

7am, Chino Valley time, 2" of snow with light fall coming down.
As of now, no takers.
Run cancelled, unless you wish to venture out.
I'm drinking hot coffee in front of the fireplace. See ya at the Vine on
Wednesday?
Dave