[mountainmilers] Re: Sunday Run

  • From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
  • To: wecoates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, cindy.tuttle.rollins@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 10:47:16 -0400 (EDT)

The exit to take is Granite Dells Parkway!!

In a message dated 10/21/2011 6:40:28 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
wecoates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Fellow  Milers

Patricia and I will be coming out for this one as  well.

Just hope we find the meeting place using Ken's instructions  yesterday.

Wayne

On 10/20/2011 8:24 PM, Cindy Rollins wrote:
I am planning on doing a 16 mile run this Sunday morning  Peavine/Iron King
is anyone is interested in joining me!

~ Cindy

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 6:00 PM, Brooke Wakefield
<_brooketrout27@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:brooketrout27@xxxxxxxxx) > wrote:

Update from Groom Creek....  I have been waiting for it to  get bad here
for 4 days and then just 15 minutes after I emailed Ken that  it was clear up
here, the smoke moved in.  Today was the worst of it  I hope, but I wouldn't
plan a run up here for the weekend.

I will be meeting my friend, Antonella, to do 14 miles of  Peavine/Iron
King on Sunday morning.

Have fun out there everyone!

Brooke