[modeleng] Re: the wife...

  • From: "Shep" <shep.28@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 10:41:04 -0000

Hi Peter

Your dear wife reminds me of an elderly couple I met in Chronos, when they
were still a tiny one-man-and-a-dog company in a large shed in St Albans.
The old chap was about to pay the bill, and his wife said "isn't there
ANYTHING more that you need Dear?"      I remarked "Where did you get HER
from?!"

Cherish your jewel, Peter!

Cheers!    Hubert