[modeleng] Re: Midlands Exhibition.

  • From: Harry Wade <hww@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 17:46:29 -0500

At 08:17 PM 10/5/04 +0100, you wrote:
>In my opinion, it is now one of, if not the, best exhibition.

Alan,
     There are a lot things that make an exhibition "Better," especially
for a traveler, one of which would be ease of access, and not being all
that far off my beaten path while I am in the UK.  Another would be that I
would see a number of friends there, ranging from SMEE (regrettably no
longer a paid-up member) to G1MRA (just barely a paid-up member).  During
my last visit the Deiths and staff made sure I was well taken care of and I
had several people come up to me and ask if I was indeed that 'arry Wade
bloke from the ME list!  :-)  I also had the great pleasure of meeting
"Tracy" of Tracy Tools.  Wot a dish!!

Regards,
Harry