[modeleng] Re: Midlands Exhibition.

  • From: "alanjstepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 09:38:58 +0100

I will be going (not sure which day yet) and plan to take loads of photos.

I will make sure I get some of the steam boat section.

As Peter said, with several of us taking pictures, there is sure to be some
that show exactly what you want to see.

alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.alanstepney.info
Model Engineering, Steam Engine, and Railway technical pages.