[modeleng] Re: Wooden Boiler

  • From: "Tim Rickard" <the_viffer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 10:44:41 +0000

An update for those who were following this one. I started bidding on it at
GBP99. Nearly 10 days after the auction started it had attracted 800
viewings and nearly 50 people watching its progress but 3 bids up to GBP112.
The highest was from a friend who said he did not want to see it caned. So I
withdrew it from sale around 6 hours before the ending of bidding and it can
info on it to anyone who is interested or even loan it to MESs for showing
but I am not trying to sell it at this time.

The Seal, if anyone was watching that, was also withdrawn with bidding
somewhat over GBP300 as it was sold elsewhere in excess of GBP1100