[modeleng] Re: Wooden Boiler

  • From: Peter Sheppard <peter.sheppard@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 11:54:00 +0100

Tim,

Yes, but 780 of those viewing were people from this list wondering what you
were talking about, 17 were you looking to see how many people had visited
the page and three were the bidders :-)

Cheers

Peter

Peter Sheppard BSc (Hons) CEng FIEE FIRSE FSaRS
Principal Consultant
Lloyd's Register Rail Limited
5th Floor, 37-39 Corn Street
Bristol BS1 1HT