[modeleng] Re: Midlands Exhibition.

  • From: "Clif Walker" <clif.gwr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 12:16:22 +0100

HI All,

Always remember with our loony legal system here in England it is only about
10 years for Murder but marriage is for LIFE.
The other factor when the marriage ceremony was dreamed up was the "Till
death do us part bit" which was put in when people only lived untill they
were about 45 if they were lucky.

Regards

Clif