[modeleng] Re: Midlands Exhibition.

  • From: peter.chadwick@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 09:36:15 +0200

Wilfred said:
>could it be you spend to much last time?

No, but I may have to restrain her spending! When I weny to buy my lathe,
she cme along and insisted on getting a bigger one than I'd planned - and
she insisted on buying the milling machine at the same time, rather than
later!

I do need to make a shopping list though, and I think I need to look
carefully at replacing some of my files - some of them really are worn - I
think one or two belonged to my grandfather, and he's been dead over
60years!

Let the wife loose and she'll probably replace the lot!

Peter Chadwick
(usually Swindon, but in a rather cold Stockholm this week)