[modeleng] Re: Loco identity

  • From: "R.L. Roebuck" <rlr20@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 09:29:28 +0100 (BST)

Hi there Alan,

Curiously...the new copy of Model Engineer came through my letterbox
yesterday (the one with the rework of LBSC's Canterbury Lamb on the front
cover).

Inside the front cover was an advert for a kit for a 7.25" gauge version
of Effie.

The wheels for this are the spitting image of the ones on your mystery
loco.

Was slightly curious about the company selling it: I'd be interested in
your thoughts Alan (unless my memory if playing up).

Yours,

Rich.