[modeleng] Re: Loco identity

  • From: Dave Beaman <dave.beaman@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 20:49:44 +0100

Ok, guys, I've waited for a while to see what you can comr up with. Also, it
has given me time to try and find a picture of a "similar" loco. The other
thing I was awaiting was a post from my black pudding, over chilled beer
swilling mate from down under, where are you Tel?

I have a pic somewhere of an aussie loco of a similar design but with a
proper tender. Was deff an Oz loco as my mate was on hols there.

Over to you Tel, in the meantime, I'll try and find the pic..... out of
thousands!!

Dave.