[modeleng] Re: Loco identity

  • From: "Jesse Livingston" <fernj1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 11:09:02 -0500

On second look at "Plan 9" , I see no way the valve motion could work the
link unless the "elbow" in the combination lever is rigid and even then I
don't rightly see how it could work the link.  I stick by my original idea
that it was left over from "Plan 9 from outer space".

Jesse the confused machinist in Troy, TN where it is hot and dry.