[modeleng] Re: Ally Pally

  • From: stepney <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 19:36:17 +0000

I had planned to go to Ally Pally on Saturday, with two pals.
First one, then the other pulled out so I would have been going alone
(with the added cost of fuel etc)
Then eldest son and d-in-l announced they were coming for the weekend,
and that ensured I wouldnt go.

In some ways, a shame, but having read reports here and elsewhere, it
doesnt sound as if I missed much.

Alan