[modeleng] Re: Ally Pally

  • From: "JESSE LIVINGSTON" <fernj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 20:26:42 -0600

Well heck Alan,

I had hoped to see some more beautimus models from Old Blighty.  Maybe
someone will email you a few?  Yeah, I know, a lot of the cameras out there
will not make good sharp photos like you need for the web site.  I got in
three photos for the MSLS club newsletter last week and apparently they were
taken with one of the disposable cameras or else a cheap 35mm.

Jesse