[modeleng] Re: Ally Pally

  • From: Andrew Houston <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 16:29:25 +0000

Clif

I keep meaning to go to Bristol with distaff side for a long week-end a,nod
visit the ME .show.  So far, never made it, so couldn't include as no
first-hand experience.

Perhaps this year !

Andy

There is no limit to the good you can do in the World - - - so long as you
don't mind who gets the credit.

On 19 Jan 2014, at 15:53, "Clifton" <clif.gwr@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All,

Andy , you have forgotten to include the Bristol ME Show. For a Model
Engineering club show which takes up three halls in the Sports Centre it is
a pretty good day out .

As I live in deepest Cornwall, I stopped going to the London show and the
East Midlands show some years ago but still make the trek to Harrogate which
I rate as the best.

Regards

Clif