[modeleng] Re: Ally Pally

  • From: "Tim Rickard" <the_viffer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 10:26:47 +0000

Well if you fancy meeting up let me know. I plan to get along fairly
promptly as my mother is coming to stay for the weekend so I'll need to
leave early. I think at Donington you met at the bar. That is fine by me but
alas the FD has excused me from drinking alcohol until after our return from
skiing on the basis that I'm a fat slob who needs to get in trim. Also I may
be taking the black bomber which would count me out of drinking in any
event. I'd be awfully glad of a sniff of the heeltaps of anyone's glass
tho'.