[modeleng] Ally Pally

  • From: "Nigel Muskett" <nmuskett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 22:20:16 -0000

No one has commented on the show this weekend.  Are we all stunned into
silence?

I was I have to say disappointed to the extent that I spoke to the
organisers to ask why they had wasted so much space at the top end of the
hall.  When they replied that they had used the same floor space as Wembley
I pointed out that the isles were far too narrow and they could have put an
extra couple of feet on each isle after all they paid for the whole hall.  I
also thought that Sandown Park did far better for exhibits this time.
Having said that I did get all I went for and also a couple of things I did
not. :-)

Any comments?
Nigel