[mira_talk] scaffolded contigs

  • From: Adnan Niazi <niazi84@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira talk <mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 10:27:17 +0000

Hi all,
Can anyone tell me is it possible to get scaffolded contigs in MIRA mapping. I
mean after mapping reads with reference sequence, some regions little or no
coverage. But when i view both padded and unpadded consensus fasta file, the
contig before zero coverage region and contig after zero coverage is joined
with reference sequence. I dont want bp of reference sequence to be added in
the fasta file. Is there some way i can insert NNNNN or ***** between those
contigs? Hope i cleared my problem.

Regards
/adnan