[minima] Re: Minima PCB (eagle cad's)

  • From: <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2014 00:25:13 -0700

Mac, I've attached a picture of the TO-252 for you. If you don't like
using that package, the LM1117 also comes in the TO-220 package, for
which you would have to drill three holes.  The whole digital board can
be built using through hole parts just by drilling 7 extra holes. Why
would you ask someone to redesign a board when all you have to do is
drill 7 more holes.  The si570 is what it is and in the only package
available. Jerry K5LRU