[minima] Re: Minima PCB (eagle cad's)

  • From: Adrian Preda <ady.preda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 00:30:43 -0800 (PST)

Hi MinTeam,

0.25W resistor mounted horizontally will increase the board size and thus the
all layout must be modified. If you mount vertical it will be ok.
About hole and pads. Based on Adam's merged boards that he uploaded to github I
will try to modify them. I am not sure I can because now the new layout is more
than 10x8cm (Eagle Light restriction) and hope it allows me to do modificatios.
Yes, I tried in the past cracked Eagles, but were full of bugs, errors, program
crashes...

What hole sizes do you guys like, 0.8mm or 1mm?
Pads are now 0.066 inches (1.67 mm), should I try 0.07 (1.77mm)? I will try
also (0.78) 2mm but not sure if enough space.

@Sandeep

PCBs are factory made? If so please add me with 2 to the list, and if you are
ok with sending it outside VU of course.

And also we must decide about the JBOT, LPFs and a swtiching circuit.

I propose 4(5) LPFs with 5 poles (two toroids):
80m

40/30m
20/17/15m
12/10m